Casement Windows feature a single hinged sash that utilize a crank handle to open outward. They can open out towards the left or towards the right to welcome in the fresh air. Their weather-tight seal and clean views are complemented by their effortless operation.
Alpha casement windows are unsurpassed. They feature superb energy performance, cleanlines and ease of maintenance. Every system is designed around high performance hardware and high-tech compression seals. Because of the extraordinary sealing technique, casement units are excellent when you need to keep environmental noises out of your home or office building.
This photo features a mulled double-casement that utilizes a single frame. Alpha exclusively manufactures the single frame mulled unit so that units do not require a mullion strip to be glued between the windows. This feature maintains your home's weather-tight seal while maintaining your home's integrity and security.
Our Casement Windows Feature:
- Fully welded main frame
- Double or Triple Glazed Glass
- Fully welded sashes
- Easy-Operating Handles
- Warm Edge Technology Super Spacer
- Durable Force Locks
- Aluminum Reinforcement
- Polyurethane Foam Wrap
- Superior Weather-Stripping
- Argon or Krypton Gas
- Weather Tight Interlocking System
- Double Strain Low-E Glass
Higher energy savings of up to 50% with high efficiency Alpha Windows.
Alpha windows purchased and installed by Alpha come with a lifetime limited warranty. The warranty covers windows to be free of any defects in material and workmanship, excepting broken glass or screening.
- Vinyl Sash Frame and Vinyl Mainframe combination profiles are warranted against cracking, warping, peeling, flaking, blistering or corroding.
- Moving Parts of the Basic Window Unit including balances, brass wheels, and locking mechanisms are warranted against defects.
- Fiber Glass Screening and Screen Frame are warranted against manufacturing defects resulting in rotting or rusting.
- Insulating Glass Units are warranted against development of material obstruction of vision occurring from manufacturing defects, resulting from film formation or dust collection between interior glass surfaces, caused by failure of the hermetic seal.
In the case of an ownership change, you may transfer this warranty to the new owner at your request.