Versetta panelized stone veneer is made of lightweight aggregate material and installed with a mechanical fastening system. Popular when stacked with vinyl siding to create an additional dynamic to your home's aesthetics.
Versetta Stone is versatile enough to be used from new construction to remodeling and exterior walls to stunning interiors. It offers luxurious detail that replicates the beauty and craftsmanship of authentic stone masonry. Versetta Stone has all the beauty of traditional stone masonry without any of the hassles.
- Fast, clean installation
- Aesthetically pleasing
- No need to paint, coat or seal
- Withstands freezes, thaws, winds and heat
- Made of lightweight aggregate materials
- Requires no additional footings for support
- Made from a minimum of 50% recycled content as validated by UL Environment
Versetta Stone is a panelized stone veneer that is nonstructural and cement-based. Specifically manufactured to deliver the authentic beauty of traditional stone masonry without the excess cost and installation time. Its easy-to-install design allows you to quickly enjoy the look of stone at an affordable price.
- Ledgestone: The rugged texture and purposeful irregularity offer an exposed and well-worn look that suggests years in the elements.
- Tight-Cut: The traditional look of quarried limestone fitted tightly together to emulate rural 19th century American architecture.
The Versetta Stone palette is inspired by a variety of places around the world and the colors and textures are unique to each. This stone veneer brings authentic patterns and shapes that precisely replicate natural stones. Cast in molds and hand-colored with iron oxide pigments, it captures the subtle nuances found in nature. And just like real stone, Versetta Stone withstands the weather in any climate.
The main component of the Versetta Stone® system is the Flat Panels, which are 8″ x 36″ and weigh approximately 17 pounds. Each panel is embedded with a G-90 galvanized nail strip that allows easy installation. The 3/16″ offset and predrilled weep holes in the nail strips are important parts of the moisture management system, which allows water to flow between the panel and the wall, eventually leading out of starter strips installed at the bottom of the wall system.
Backed by a 50-year limited warranty including one-time transferability.
The structure and components are designed to effectively manage moisture by allowing water to be safely passed directly to the outside or through to the bottom of the wall system, which helps in preventing mold growth. Rigorous testing demonstrates that Versetta Stone® meets all current standards for masonry veneer products, including:
- Nail Strip 60-year corrosion resistance
- 110 mph wind load resistance
- Class A Fire Rating
- Less than 3% mass loss in freeze/thaw testing
- Minimum of 50% recycled content as validated by UL Environment™
- NAHB Green Approved Product