Basement Windows feature a single hinged sash that utilize a latch to open inwards. They are ideally used for lower levels of the home that are equal with ground level. Their superior weather-stripping helps fend against external conditions that you would typically prefer to keep outside your home.
Alpha basement windows will swing in for full ventilation and cleaning or tilt in slightly for a little fresh air. The units eliminate the need for cleaning traditional fixed lites from the exterior. The units also use high-tech compression seals for weather tightness and low sound transmission.
Our Vinyl Basement Windows Feature:
- Fully welded main frame
- Double or Triple Glazed Glass
- Fully welded sashes
- Easy-Operating Tilt Latches
- Warm Edge Technology Super Spacer
- Durable Force Balances
- Aluminum Reinforcement
- Polyurethane Foam Wrap
- Superior Weather-Stripping
- Argon or Krypton Gas
- Weather Tight Interlocking System
- Double Strain Low-E Glass
Higher energy savings of up to 50% with high efficiency Alpha Windows.
Alpha windows purchased and installed by Alpha come with a lifetime limited warranty. The warranty covers windows to be free of any defects in material and workmanship, excepting broken glass or screening.
- Vinyl Sash Frame and Vinyl Mainframe combination profiles are warranted against cracking, warping, peeling, flaking, blistering or corroding.
- Moving Parts of the Basic Window Unit including balances, brass wheels, and locking mechanisms are warranted against defects.
- Fiber Glass Screening and Screen Frame are warranted against manufacturing defects resulting in rotting or rusting.
- Insulating Glass Units are warranted against development of material obstruction of vision occurring from manufacturing defects, resulting from film formation or dust collection between interior glass surfaces, caused by failure of the hermetic seal.
In the case of an ownership change, you may transfer this warranty to the new owner at your request.